Hey there. I’m Jorden, and I can help you attract more paying customers with badass blog posts.
Now, I know what you might be thinking:
Okay. Every writer says that. How can I know for sure?
Well, let’s talk results.
I started my own blog/eCourse business called Writing Revolt not too long ago.
- I’m ranking on page 1 of Google for several terms I’ve targeted.
- I have a post that has been shared over 10,000 times (and other posts that have been shared thousands of times too!).
- I get about 15-40 new email subscribers every day – even though I’m a solopreneur in a tiny niche.
Heck, my site even pops up in Google’s featured snippet for the term “how to pitch a guest post.”
See for yourself:
In other words, I have the firsthand blogging/content marketing experience that you won’t find with a lot of other writers.
…And my clients are getting some pretty amazing results too.
- This post got 2K shares on social media.
- This post was featured on the front page of Inbound.org.
- This post was shared 3,700 times on social media.
- This post was featured on BizSugar’s Top 10 List.
- This post got picked up by LinkedIn Pulse.
I’m not saying all this to brag. I’m saying it to let you know:
I can help you grow your customer base with badass blog posts that are designed to help you attract your audience, boost your website traffic, and establish you as an industry authority.
So, if you’re looking for those kinds of results, let’s talk.
Click the button below to contact me.
More about me
My love of marketing started at the ripe old age of 7.
At family events, I’d set up a little storefront with my cousin, and we’d convince the “grown-ups” to buy something from us for $1.
(We got lots of pity sales. It was glorious.)
Fortunately, my marketing skills have improved since those days.
I worked at a marketing agency for a while, but it didn’t take long for me to realize that I could help clients even more if I went at it on my own.
And that’s exactly what happened. Now, I get to help amazing businesses get results with content marketing.
…I love it.
When I’m not working on a writing/marketing project, you can often find me playing music, acting, hanging out with my 2 bratty Chihuahuas (see website footer), or binge-watching The Walking Dead.
Oh, and I’m based in Dallas, TX. (Go Mavs!)
But enough about me.
I want to learn more about you!
Fill out the form below, and let’s talk about your content marketing strategy.